Apricot Cous Cous Stuffing
- 100 gm cous cous
- 150 ml veal stock
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley
- ½ cup spearmint
- Grated zest and juice of one lemon
- 100 gm dried apricots (soaked in water overnight)
- 1 egg
- Freshly ground black pepper and sea salt
1. Bring the stock to the boil.
2. Place the cous cous in a good sized bowl and pour the boiling stock over. Cover the bowl with gladwrap and leave to sit for 10-15 minutes.
3. Now fluff the cous cous using a fork adding the parsley, spearmint, lemon juice, lemon zest and the seasoning.
4. Add the drained and chopped apricots and the egg and mix well.