Traditional Moroccan Stuffing for Lamb Shoulder
- 3 cups roughly chopped stale sour dough bread
- 50 gm dried apricots, cut in half and soaked overnight
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp spearmint, chopped
- 1 chopped preserved lemon
- 1 tsp Moroccan spice
- A thumb sized piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 50 gm melted butter
- 2 eggs
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Soak dried apricots in lukewarm water overnight.
2. Place the roughly chopped bread into a good sized bowl.
3. Add all other ingredients to the bowl.
4. Mix thoroughly until smooth.