Caramelised Roast Vegetable Salad
- 2 small onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 golden kumara, peeled into 3 cm slabs
- 6 yams, cleaned with ends trimmed
- 2 good sized carrots, peeled and cut into a similar size to the kumara
- 1 good sized parsnip, peeled and cut into good sized fingers
- 8 small potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180°.
2. Place the prepared vegetables in a good sized bowl.
3. Place the oil, honey and vinegar into a microwave proof dish and warm until the mixture combines.
4. Pour over the vegetables and rub through.
5. Place the prepared vegetables into a shallow roasting dish and roast for 35-45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes.